Poskett’s welcomes all customization and custom design requests. Weather you want to customize one our existing designs or create something entirely new, Poskett’s would love to work with you to create your ideal piece of jewelry!
All of Poskett’s jewelry designs can be customized to fit your needs. Select custom colours for perfectly coordinated bridal parties! Change the length of your bracelet for a perfect fit! Type of materials, colour, size and finding type can call be customized for you.
Jewelry pieces from the Ice & Satin Collections are regularly available in 24 of Swarovski’s most popular crystal and pearl colours. Want your jewelry piece in a colour not regularly offered? Poskett’s will happily custom order and create your jewelry piece in any of Swarovski’s 120+ colour options. Submit a custom order request to see a complete colour chart, get more information on customization and get a price quote!
Have the perfect piece of jewelry envisioned in your mind? Let Poskett’s help you make it a reality. Submit a custom order request describing your jewelry design and see what Poskett’s can create uniquely for you!
How the Custom Process Works
- Submit a custom request order request to email@example.com. In your custom request, please include a detailed description of your desired custom jewelry piece and attach any pictures you may have.
- Poskett’s will respond to your custom request with a design consultation. Design consultation will include a description of jewelry to be made, price, and requests for additional needed information. Please note that design consultation takes place over multiple messages between Poskett’s and the customer.
- If customer wishes to proceed with the custom order after the design consultation has taken place, Poskett’s will create a reserved listing for the customer to purchase on the Etsy shop.
- Customer purchases their reserved listing.
- Poskett’s creates the customer’s custom jewelry pieces to the specifications discussed in the design consultation.
- Poskett’s emails customer a picture of their finished jewelry piece.
- Finished jewelry piece is packaged in a gift box and mailed via USPS first class mail.